Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I Don't Care...Just Tell Me

Developing a blog without a niche or direction is more difficult than you might think.  On the one hand, without an overall topic, there's literally countless possibilities for entries.  I could write about anything, and considering the fact I don't have a specific area of focus, it wouldn't matter.  But, I'm not totally convinced that the few that actually do read this would always be in tune to a bunch of rambling and pointlessness.

It's with that in mind that I ask you all to give me some ideas for topics you'd like to see.  It can literally be about anything...If there's something you would like to know about me, let me know.  If there's a particular story you want to hear, that would work.  Want to hear about my day?  Why not?  Literally anything you can think of, just post it in the comments section and I'll get a post up about it before too long.  This can be an ongoing thing, because my creativity is very limited.  I've got a few ideas for the next couple of days, but I want to hear from you.

If you like the blog, share it with your friends.  Encourage them to become followers.  The goal is to have 10 followers.  Then 20.  Then 30.  Then 20,000,000.  We can do it.

So, again, thanks to those of you that have been reading and I hope you continue to do so.  Take some ownership and post some ideas and I'll do my best.  Thanks again!


No comments:

Post a Comment